Saturday 20 April 2013

Maybelline 'Falsies' Mascara

So I have recently been looking for some new products to use and last week I got my hands on Maybelline 'Falsies' mascara. I have read some good things about this and since it was on sale I just couldn't resist buying it.

To be honest I, myself wouldn't have the shortest of lashes, but I always feel I need to add a bit of colour to them. (if that even makes sense!)

This mascara is perfect to make your eyelashes stand out from your face and brightens up your eyes. It has a spoon-shaped brush which makes it easier for your eyelashes to curve and doesn't leave them clumpy! I have only used it for a week  but it is slowly becoming my new all time favourite.

If anyone is looking for a new go to mascara this is one I would most certainly recommend.




                                                                                  

                                                                     | Follow on Twitter | 

No comments:

Post a Comment