Monday 15 April 2013

Summer Colour

There still may be that cold breeze in the air but slowly and surely summer is on it's way. Summer is my favourite time as I despise being cold and there is nothing better than stepping outside your front door and having the sun beating down on you. (Even if this is a rare occasion in Ireland.) I have been keeping an eye out for what colours I feel will be a big hit this summer and from what I can gather Yellow/lime seems to be in a lot of places! I have never been a big fan of this colour, but, there is something about it this summer that has caught my eye and hopefully will stick around.

Here are some items I feel justify this colour:

Asos dress
Name: Closet Full Cirlce Skater Dress
Price: €53.77
link to dress










Topshop jumper
Name: Knitted Textured Crop Jumper              
Price: €35














Boohoo.com Shirt              
Name: Kirsten Blurred Aztec Shirt                                            
Price: €24
Link to shirt













                                 
                                     Follow on Twitter | Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment