Friday 17 May 2013

John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner

Hi everyone,

I am one of those people that is constantly changing the colour of my hair. In the end it's left feeling way to dry. I was never one for bleaching my hair but lately went for blonde (which really wasn't my colour!)  to brown to ombré to getting highlights. Probably not my best move in the hair world. So after all this my hair was very damaged. I was searching for something cheap and something I knew would do the job. Then I came across John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner. 

The Packaging:

(Excuse the chipped nails)

How it looks:

The first thing I noticed about this product was the smell. It is so fresh when applying to your hair. As soon as I put on I knew this would be something that worked. It's thinner than a normal conditioner and can also be runny but this is something I was to worried about. 

After using it my hair instantly felt softer and healthier. I left this on my hair for two hours just to make sure it really worked and it was a success. If you are like me and are a crazy hair-dye addict who needs something to help dry hair I couldn't recommend this enough. 

The conditioner itself costs a little over €7 for 150ml in superdrug. In my eyes it's great value as it does exactly what its supposed to do. You couldn't ask for anything better! 

Is there any hair masks or deep conditioners you are using that you would recommend?
Let me know in the comments if so. 

Tanyia 






4 comments:

  1. I will have to try this, my hair is super dry and been bleach blonde doesn't help. Now following your blog i'm at Little Blonde Life
    Sammie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should it works wonders. Thank you. :) x

      Delete
  2. Got here from your Empties #1 post. Really have to try this... My once bleached ends are crying for some repair at the moment.

    tuhkimontarina.wordpress.com | iamlearningtorun.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete