Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Favourite Celeb Styles

Hey everyone,
Over the last few days blogging has sort of gotten away from me. Between being busy and just having a bit of a 'blogging block'. Not worry though, I'm back and going to share which Celebrity styles I am absolutely loving at the minute.

1. Vanessa Hudgens



Other than her role in high school musical, if there is one thing this girl is known for it's her festival style. Whatever the festival she never fails to get it wrong. She has gone from looking sweet and innocent to rocking the 'boohoo' trend and she most definitely is a girls go to for festival looks.











2. AnnaSophia Robb


AnnaSophia Robb has been in her fair share of movies but her big break came when she was placed as the young Carrie in 'The Carrie Diaries' which if you haven't seen you need too! Her style is always so simple which I love, but no matter how simple she manages to make it look super stylish. If you ask me she is definitely one to keep an eye on in the fashion world.












3. Lily Collins


I was first introduced to this lady when watching 'The Blind Side' and ever since she has popped up in most magazines that I read. The thing that makes me love her style is that she can dress casual one minute and the next she is ready for the red carpet! She can make the most casual outfit look amazing and this is something that really attracts me to her style.











4. Taylor Swift


There is only one word I can think of to describe Taylor's look and that is simply girly. In most of the pictures I see of Taylor she is usually out showing her legs. The reason I like her style is because no matter what she wears she makes it look perfect for any girl and she doesn't even need to add accessories!











5. Elizabeth Olsen 


If your sisters are the Olsen twins you are bound to be blessed with good style and Elizabeth Olsen has been. This girl could wear a bin bag and somehow manage to make it look good and that's what I love. You are never going to see her in the same thing twice and she is always doing something different so basically whats not to love?











Is there any Celebrity styles you have been loving at the moment?



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.:)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete