Tuesday 14 May 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag?

Hi everyone,
Today I'm not exactly feeling the best (boohoo) so I thought I'd just do a small post about whats in my makeup bag. Also yesterday I was lucky enough to be able to buy my new camera, which I got way to excited about I might add, so pictures are much clearer!

My make up bag:

I go through phases with makeup bags and always end up buying new ones when I don't need them and just end up with way to many, but recently my sister went to South Africa (lucky thing!) and brought back this one! I think it's so cute and such a good size for my handbag. Well done Sara, good choice!

Inside the bag:

Since this is only for when I leave the house I only put the basic things in it. 

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - I'm always changing my foundation because I'm never fully satisfied with most of the ones I buy but so far this is my all time favourite and I have already repurchased it. It makes skin look so fresh and awake and smells devine!

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer - When using concealers I try to pick liquid ones instead of sticks because I'm not a fan of dragging it across my eye. I'm pretty pleased with this concealer and it covers dark circles and spots and matches in with my foundation perfectly.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara - I actually got this free because I spent over a certain amount on rimmel products and I'm pretty glad I did. It doesn't clump and spreads eyelashes out making them look so much fuller.

Rimmel London Match Perfection loose Powder (no link available) - I'm not going to say much about this because I've only got it but so far so good and no complaints. 

Benefit Dandelion Blusher - This is one of my favourite blushers and I've had it for so long and barely made a dent. My favourite thing about it is it's not that bright so if you only like a light colour on your cheeks this is the blusher for you!

Essence Kajal Eye Pencil - I only use this on my bottom lash line as I prefer liquid liner but the colour works and it's super cheap too!

Vaseline Cocoa Butter - At the minute I'm using this lip product as my other one ran out but the smell of this is just so nice and leaves my lips super soft! 

So that's all the basics in my makeup bag and until I did this post I didn't realise how much Rimmel products I use! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what was in my makeup and let me know whats in yours. 




2 comments:

  1. Ah i love the smell of the vaseline cocoa butter! And that makeup bag is just beautiful! really love your blog hun, now following!! :D
    inamakeupminute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete