Friday 20 September 2013

OOTD - Tickled Pink

Hey Guys, 

When it comes to winter I never really change up my wardrobe. I'm not the kind of person who ditches the shorts and runs for the jeans. Jeans just aren't my friend and I never seem to find a pair that I like enough to wear. One thing this means is that I'm left with all my summer gear and a few jumpers.

With winter being considerably colder than summer in Ireland, layers are something that are needed. Since were not fully into those winter months and it's only starting to get colder a full winter outfit was not needed.

It was one of those days where one minute it's cold and the next minutes it's warm so who knows what to wear? 

Today I popped on one of the outfits people will see me in a lot and went to the garden to take some pictures. 





Jumper and Skater Skirt - New Look
Shoes, scarf, headband and stopwatch necklace - Primark
Heart necklace - Awear

If you liked this outfit and would like to see more posts like this let me know in the comments below.






No comments:

Post a Comment