Wednesday 9 October 2013

OOTD - Denim Days



(Closer Look)
Shirt - Primark
Skirt - B2
Necklace - H&M
 
Hey Guys, 

It's been one of those weeks that nothing much has happened so I just thought I would blog about what I was wearing today. I had already planned another outfit post for Friday but two outfit posts never hurt anyone. 

The minute I saw this denim blouse I immediately fell in love. There was just something about it I instantly loved. When I bought it I wasn't 100% sure what I was going to match it with but knew if I raided my wardrobe I would find something. Going the boring route I was going to match it with just black legging then I spotted this skirt and thought hey lets mix it up a bit. I also matched it up with my white converse which can't be seen in the photos.

After wearing this shirt I can already tell I am going to be living in it. It's so comfortable and you can throw it on with anything and be ready to start your day. Perfect! 


5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and your style :) The blouse is so amazing omg♥ I need to go find one!

    http://justyouraverageteenblogger.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is fab.At first I thought it was just a denimn shirt with short sleeves over the polka dots. Really interesting. x lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no it's an all in one but that would be kind of cool. :) Thank you. :) x

      Delete
  3. Love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete