Tuesday 26 November 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation



Hey Guys, 

Awhile ago when searching for a new foundation, even though I had a great love for Revlon Colour Stay, I came across Rimmel's Match Perfection. I thought I would give it a go even though no foundation really perfectly matches my skin. The reason I chose to go with another foundation is because Revlon's colour stay doesn't do my colour so I have mix two of them and since they are rather pricey I thought it was best to try find another. 

I went with rimmel as I really trust their foundations since using their 'Wake Me Up' one. So seeing this as less than €10 I just had to try it. Now just like Wake me up it does give the face a bit of a glow. It is also very light weight so if you don't like a heavy foundation you should try this. 

I'm not going to say this foundation matched my skin perfectly because well, it didn't. Now don't get me wrong it's not extremely obvious so with a bit of blending it looks fine. 

I think I will repurchase this again because I really liked how it made my skin looks and doesn't feel horribly heavy on my skin. 

Have you tried this foundation? Let me know in the comments. 

                                            ♥

1 comment:

  1. i tried this foundation a couple of years ago and liked it :)

    ReplyDelete