Wednesday 11 December 2013

BBloggers Secret Santa

 Hey Guys, 

So last week a package arrived for me and I was so excited when I realised it was my Secret Santa present. My presents came from the lovely Katie from SpotsandStripes  and from the second I opened it I could tell she put so much thought and effort into it. 

The first thing I saw was the Cath Kidson makeup bag. It has such a cute floral design which I love and can tell I will be getting a lot of use out of. Inside the bag were the rest of the present and I saw a little hand mirror which matched the makeup bag perfectly. 

The next thing I saw were the Barry M Nail Polish and the collections eye pencil. The nail varnish is perfect for this time of year with the party season about. Glitter and sequins is a perfect piece to add to your wardrobe. The eye pencil is also great as it's such a nice neutral colour so it can go with anything. 

When I saw the babylips in the bag I got so excited as I have the blue one and am loving it so recieving another one was fab! The Nivea lip butter is also a new favourite and smells absolutely amazing. 

These were such lovely presents to get so thank you Katie for putting so much effort in. 










1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanyia! I received my secret santa from you today and I love everything I received! Thank you for introducing me into Yankee Candles aswell! xxx

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete