Wednesday 21 October 2015

The Room Tour

Hey Guys,

Today I thought I would show you a little insight into my room. My room is no way big or perfect but when we moved I said I wanted to make it somewhere I could go to relax and unwind after a day of working.



When starting it was mostly sorting out colour and picking out little pieces to match. For the walls I went with a standard white colour. From there it was deciding what kind of pieces I wanted around to make it homely and cosy.



Due to the white walls the best way to go was bright colour ornaments like flowers, candles and fairy lights.


My favourite thing is my photo frame collage pictured above. The frame itself is one I picked up from a pound shop and then got magazines and cut out my favourite pieces. Along with that there are some fun family photos. 


The lamp shade then brightens up the entire room and I find it separates between the white ceiling and walls. 

Interior is always a fun way of making your room suit your personality so might as well make it how you want. 

Speak Soon, 
Tanyia x 


No comments:

Post a Comment